What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Company name
- Contact information including email address, phone number, and address
- Relationship to Air One Industries
- Product information
- Feedback concerns
- Other information relevant to your information requests
When We Collect Information
- When filling in a request to get more information
- When providing us feedback through a form on the Website
This data collection is done only to answer and better respond to your inquiries.
All information is kept in a secure database. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. We will only disclose your personal information if we are required to by law.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to better understand your needs and provide you with improved service, particularly for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails/informational bulletins about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. These communications are only sent to you if you have elected to receive them when registering.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the Website according to your interests.
We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links To Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to enable you to easily visit other Websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those Websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, as they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the Website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, you may be asked to select whether you want to receive any promotional or email communications from Air One Industries.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time and unsubscribe by using the link in one of our communications or by submitting your request on our contact us page. Your request will be processed within 24 hours (open business hours).
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. We will only disclose your personal information if we are required to by law.
You can request further information as to the details that we have on file for you. If you would like a copy of this information, please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
All of the information contained within these World Wide Web Pages is a Copyright of Air One Industries. All Rights Reserved.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Other names, words, titles, phrases, logos, designs, graphics, icons, and trademarks displayed on the Website may constitute registered or unregistered trademarks of Air One Industries or third parties.
Use Of Content
All materials displayed or otherwise accessible through the Website, including, without limitation, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, computer software and code (collectively, the Content) are protected under US and foreign copyright or other laws, and are owned by Air One Industries, its licensors, or the party accredited as the provider of the Content. In addition, the Website is protected under copyright law as a collective work and/or compilation pursuant to US and foreign laws. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, and restrictions on or contained in any of the Content accessed through the Website.
ANY USE, REPRODUCTION, ALTERATION, MODIFICATION, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE OR DISPLAY, UPLOADING OR POSTING ONTO THE INTERNET, TRANSMISSION, REDISTRIBUTION OR OTHER EXPLOITATION OF THE WEBSITE OR OF ANY CONTENT, WHETHER IN WHOLE OR IN PART, OTHER THAN EXPRESSLY SET OUT HEREIN, IS PROHIBITED WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF AIR ONE INDUSTRIES.
Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting you any license or right to use any Content of Air One Industries or any third party, without the written permission of Air One Industries or the respective owner of any third-party trademark.
Service Locations: Greensboro / Hickory / Salisbury / Winston-Salem
Charlotte / Concord / Gastonia / Lincolnton / Morganton / Asheville
Fully licensed in North Carolina Mechanical, Boiler and Unlimited Electrical